We provide custom proposals to meet the needs of each wedding. We offer outdoor facilities with capacity up to 175 guests.
Here your guests can experience the beauty and tranquility of this historic riverside venue. We can provide recommendations for catering companies to service all your food and beverage needs, as well as ministers, florists, photographers, DJ's or live bands and any other vendors to meet your unique wedding needs.
- The rental, set up / break down of tables, chairs, tablecloths, metal arch and service station to meet the needs of our guests
- Complimentary Overnight in Cabin #2
- Warming Cabinets / Beer Tap / Service Station
- Coffee & Water Service for Bridal Party
- Up to 1,000 lbs. of cube ice
- Exclusive use of refrigerated walk-in for flowers, cakes, beverages
- Private Bridal Salon & Dressing Area
- Two Hour Consultation and on site "day of" coordination with outside vendors
- One Hour Rehearsal week prior for riverside patio
- All trash removal, restroom services
Additional ServicesWe can also provide the following convenient services:
- Rental of all of your tabletop needs including plate ware, flatware and glassware, vases, candleholders, BBQ’s, chafers, and more.
2020 Venue Fees*
|Friday & Sunday||$2,400|
|Friday & Sunday||$3,200|
Above fees are a guideline for budgeting purposes and are subject to revision.
Please contact us for your specific event needs for a custom proposal.
*Rates subject to change until time of booking.For groups of 150–175, please contact us with specific event needs for a custom proposal.